Home - Background
“Ta Biblia Books are distributed free of charge, delivery, download costs, etc. All you have to do is download your selected file or files as PDF’s or unzip the E-book/es of your choice by selecting your desired Book/s, wait for the download, then for BOOKS ONLY choose the format to suit your equipment. Formats for Books are Kindle, PDF, and E-pub. We suggest that RReader app. May be suitable for E-pub files, and is free. It needs at least Windows 10 or higher.”
We acknowledge the triune God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit), the Creator of heaven and earth and His ownership of all things (Psalm 24:1) including the lands within this country of Australia.
We recognise that He gave stewardship of these lands upon which we meet to the indigenous occupants of the land (Acts 17:26).
We recognise that in His sovereignty, He has allowed other people groups to migrate to these shores.
We pray for civil peace for all people groups in order that the gospel of peace would be freely proclaimed (1 Tim. 2:1-2).
We seek the good of all peoples under the umbrella of Almighty God who dwell within the land of Australia. We want the best for all descendants of the First Nation peoples, and all emigrants who joined them afterwards, that those now in this country may truly know and understand the peace of God among all peoples gathered here, to the glory of God. (Mar. 12:29-31).
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Mission and General Statement of Ta Biblia Books
- User Responsibility
- Introduction of our main Ministers, Preachers, Teachers and Authors
- Key Scriptures
- Revival Truths, Revival Fire; Rev. Charles Grandison Finney
- Power from on high - Rev. Charles Grandison Finney
- The Complete Works of Charles G. Finney; The Gospel Truth Ministries
- Beginnings - Jeffrey M. Pearce
- The Love of God - unknown
- Four Steps plus Four; Jeffrey M. Pearce
- Ultimate Questions. Rev. Eric Neil Harvey
- The Trinity - Rev. Patrick Coman
- The Grace of God - Jeffrey M. Pearce
- How do we follow the Lord - One Path Publishing 2021
- Faith, another gift of God - Jeffrey M. Pearce
- The Gifts - Jeffrey M Pearce
- True and False Repentance. Jeffrey M. Pearce
- 1050 Commandments from the New Testament. Rev. Finis Jennings Dake.
- Tidbits - Jeffrey M. Pearce
- Knowing the Will of God - Jeffrey M. Pearce
- The Struggle; Jeffrey M. Pearce
- Heaven - Rev. Patrick Corman
- Hell - Rev. Patrick Coman
- Questions on Heaven and Hell
- A Definition of Sanctification
- Basic divisions of some of the Christian churches
- Dordrecht Confession of Faith
- Westminster Standard
- Divine Predestination (Author unknown)
- Confessions of a Sinner saved by Grace - Jeffrey M Pearce
- Judge not that ye be not Judged. Jeffrey M Pearce.
1 Mission and General Statement of Ta Biblia Books
Ta-Biblia books mission is for the saving of souls and the encouragement of growing in grace and the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- Ta Biblia Books is committed to providing Christian literature, free of charge, to the wider community via the Internet. We try to present this literature as near as possible to the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ, and His immediate followers. We also would encourage Christians of all walks of life and denominations to return to the basic values that Jesus and others preached when the original Christian church began.
When Jesus does return, He is coming for His bride, His church. We need to be ready.
We recommend that you compare what you read on this Website with the Holy Bible, and appropriate archeological and scientific data. We also present submissions made by members of various denominations to try and give an overall view and understanding of the Word of God in this day and age. The literature is provided for free download in PDF files, (and for Books only will be available as Zip files in the following formats: Epub, Mobi, and PDF.) It is Copywrite © by Ta Biblia Books, unless otherwise notified. It can be printed out, copied, and have quotes edited from the original copy. Users are requested that they do not change the originals or copies of the originals, and Copywrite © must be acknowledged.
- Ta Biblia Books also has a link to provide free downloads, in HTML only, of the Complete Works of Charles G. Finney. Reverend Finney was one of the Fathers of Revivals in North America during the Second North American Awakening, and also ministered in England. These Complete Works are provided by The Gospel Truth Ministries, P.O. Box 352, Lindale, TX USA.
Gospel Truth Ministries, “Library of Revival Theology”, www.GospelTruth.net
We thank The Gospel Truth Ministries for the exceptional and tiring work that they have done in presenting this material. Please note that while this literature is free to download, it is NOT to be sold in any way, shape, or form. Nor is it to be altered in any way. It is Copywrite © 2000-2022 by The Gospel Truth Ministries.
- We regret that because of minimal funds we are unable to support other organizations financially. However, our Prayer chain is available for supportive prayer in Jesus’ name. Contact us with your prayer requests at email@example.com. Please mark your Email as a Prayer Request in the Subject line.
- We welcome helpful comments, suggestions, and biblically sound corrections. If you have any questions, comments etc., please forward them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Country of Origin, Post Code, email address, and a photo if appropriate.
- We also encourage biblically sound articles, including Bible references, that may be helpful and constructive to people searching for God, for new and young Christians, and others that may encourage Christians of any age. Submissions for the monthly Blog are also invited. Please, no more than around 1000 or 1500 words, and in PDF or DOCX format. We reserve the right to prayerfully review each submission before accepting or otherwise. Again, we ask that you also provide your Country of Origin, Post Code, email address, and a photo if appropriate.
2 User Responsibility
The Responsibilities and Obligations of Users when operating with or upon this Website.
3 Introduction of our main Ministers, Preachers, Teachers and Authors
- Coman, Rev. Patrick, (Retired), Christian and Missionary Alliance
- Dake, Rev. Finis Jennings, serious Pentecostal student of God’s
- Word, and writer of books for likeminded Christians
- Finney, Rev. Charles Grandison, Christian Revivalist and Teacher (see link below)
- Harvey, Rev. Eric Neil, (Retired), Presbyterian
- Harris, Keith, Seventh Day Adventist
- McDonald, Rev. Stephen, Moderator, Benalla and District Presbyterian Church. Rev. McDonald was a great help in advising me when I was spiritually down. I am eternally in his debt. I praise God for Rev. McDonald’s wise and benevolent ministry and praise Him (God) for it.
- The Gospel Truth Ministry. www.GospelTruth.net
- Wall, Graham, Churches of Christ
- Pearce, Jeffrey M, Christian
One humble Christian who loves God, who wishes to remain anonymous but submits his beliefs to the Glory of God.
4 Key Scriptures
- Isaiah 53 c. 740-c. 700BC
- Matthew 70-80 AD
- Mark 66-70 AD
- Luke 85-90 AD
- John 90-110 AD
- Acts 60-62 AD.
Why? They teach us so much about Jesus! He who is the Creator of all things (1 Corinthians 8:5-7a) and by whom we are saved (Acts 16:29-34). He is Lord of All!
We also acknowledge and rely on the Scriptures as presented by other writers in the Old and New Testaments, whom Almighty God has used for the good of mankind, and His (God’s) glory!
5 Revival Truths, Revival Fire; Rev. Charles Grandison FinneyKnown as one of the Fathers of Revivals, Finney explains how God works through Revival to restore His Born-again people to their rightful position before Him. Also shows the dangers of departing from the truths of God’s Word and Will. Compares later Revivals during the Second Great Awakening in Northern America with earlier ones and shows the difference between God-given and inspired Revivals and those promoted by wrong theology, emotional stirring, and power-seeking individuals!
6 Power from on high - Rev. Charles Grandison Finney
Return to the LORD with a repentant heart. Enjoy this book by Charles Finney as he seeks to bring you to a place of true Revival. Be warned regarding the dangers of false revivalism, as this is as apparent today as it was in Finney's day.
7 The Complete Works of Charles G. Finney; The Gospel Truth MinistriesA marvelous collection of Theology, Sermons, Teachings and Personal History of C.G. Finney. Very concise teaching from a highly accomplished lawyer and teacher used to arguing in courts and preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Available from the following links. Any of these three headings in a good browser will find them. Our grateful thanks to The Gospel Truth for granting this Collection to be made more available to all. And a big thank you to them for the amount of work done to present this collection to the wider community. Gospel Truth Ministries Library of Revival Theology www.GospelTruth.net The early Church had no building, no money, and no political influence, Yet they turned the world upside down! Acts 17:6. And when they found them not, they drew Jason and certain brethren unto the rulers of the city, crying, These that have turned the world upside down are come hither also.
8 Beginnings - Jeffrey M. Pearce
This article looks at some theoretical possibilities regarding the Beginnings of the Earth and all that is in it. Some may be considered controversial.
Following that is an opportunity for you to choose if you will believe either/neither or any of them.
Remember, GOD is greater than ALL our theories, and HIS ways are past finding out!
9 The Love of God - unknownA rediscovery of an ancient poem describing the majesty of Almighty God. This verse has become part of a well-known hymn and deserves to be remembered. Absolutely astounding and truly inspiring.
10 Four Steps plus Four; Jeffrey M. PearceIf you don’t get these 4 Steps right first off, then you will have trouble with your spiritual growth in Jesus. Then the ultimate gift of God (Salvation in and through Christ Jesus) is shown simply, and in biblical detail. Salvation from sin is essential for all who will repent and believe. But it is not a one-off event, for after it comes Sanctification which is an extension and a growth in Grace leading from Salvation, becoming holy and showing the fruit of God’s Holy Spirit till we pass on to being Glorified, and then Eternal Life.
11 Ultimate Questions. Rev. Eric Neil Harvey.
Points of concern we need to, and must, face up to before we die. If we cannot answer these questions truthfully, we may have serious problems to resolve!
12 The Trinity - Rev. Patrick Coman
Who, what and why of God. An expose of the “makeup” of the Godhead, and the ways each person works within the Godhead.
13 The Grace of God - Jeffrey M. Pearce
What the Grace of God really is, and what it means to you. The overriding characteristic of God which is paramount in all of life and being. Utterly essential to everyone’s spiritual wellbeing.
14 How do we follow the Lord - One Path Publishing 2021
Instructions on how to follow Jesus in the Ways of God. Excellent guidance for both new and more established Christians. “This is the way, walk ye in it.” Isaiah 30:21.
With thanks to One Path Publishing copywrite 2021.
15 Faith, another gift of God - Jeffrey M. Pearce
The why’s and wherefores of the penultimate gift of God. Shows where true faith comes from and encourages us all to exercise this gift.
Trust in the Lord with ALL thine heart; and lean not on thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge HIM, and HE shall direct thy paths (Proverbs 3:5-6).
16 The Gifts - Jeffrey M Pearce
An acknowledgement of many of the gifts that God has bestowed upon mankind, and which are still available to Born Again Christians today. Ask according to God’s Will in genuine love and humility and ye shall receive!
17 True and False Repentance. Jeffrey M. Pearce
Modern Christian Ministry seems to have changed a lot since Jesus preached and taught in Israel. This discussion, True and False repentance, is meant to return us to the first necessary truth that Jesus preached. (Mark 1:14-15).
18 1050 Commandments from the New Testament. Rev. Finis Jennings Dake.A selection (mostly abbreviated) from the New Testament of Laws, requirements, suggestions and Godly instructions and truths. These commands etc. are as relevant today as when Jesus and His followers spoke them some 2,000 years ago. Please read them in context. And we are sure that our heavenly Father will bless your spiritual life and lead you into even more wisdom for life abounding.
19 Tidbits - Jeffrey M. Pearce
Various terms of Theology and their use by God in His Kingdom. Some of these terms have not been used correctly for several hundred years!
20 Knowing the Will of God - Jeffrey M. Pearce
With careful prayer, reading the Bible, and careful relying and trusting upon the leading of God’s Holy Spirit, a Christian can search with all his/her heart and God will make His plans clear, usually one step at a time, and at HIS time!
Do you want God's will or your will?
21 The Struggle; Jeffrey M. Pearce
Knowing the Will of God is one thing. Doing it is another. Although we may know what our Father wants us to do, actually doing it means we may just have to get out of the way.
It is so important that we do not forget that our life IS a struggle, but that our LORD Jesus is always available to meet our every need.
22 Heaven - Rev. Patrick Corman
A good look at this eternal abode. Very enlightening and encouraging, especially what God has for us eternally.
Reverend Coman expertly hits the nail on the head with his Armenian look at Heaven.
23 Hell - Rev. Patrick Coman
Once again, Reverend Coman gives us an expose', this time regarding the other eternal abode.
We have to make a decision as to where we want to spend eternity. Is it with God or is it without God?
24 Confessions of a Sinner saved by Grace - Jeffrey M Pearce
Two good looks at these eternal abodes. Very enlightening and encouraging, especially what God has for us eternally.
25 A Definition of Sanctification
A very conclusive/concise but quite readable expose for the beginning Christian. Also a reminder for older Christian's wanting to refresh and/or renew their doctrinal beliefs.
26 Basic divisions of some of the Christian churches
Basic divisions of some of the Christian churches, some history, etc. In Alphabetical Order. Please refer to Wikipedia regarding these topics. It is not our wish to enter in to Church politics, but rather allow each individual believer to learn the human teachings of Christianity, and trust that our Lord’s Holy Spirit will guide each person according to God’s Perfect Will and Teachings! Remember that ALL man-thought theology is only a partial display of what GOD in His magnificence and truth wants to reveal as His perfect designs for us!
- Anglican, Church of England, Episcopalian
- Arminian, Methodist, etc.
- Calvinist, Reformed, Lutheran, Presbyterian, etc.
- Catholic, Roman.
- Churches of Christ
- Coptic Christian (now Catholic, said to be first Christian Church established by Mark in 46AD)
- Ethiopian Coptic (now Catholic)
- Orthodox, Greek, various European, Russian
- Seventh Day Adventist
- Others as you learn to become aware of them
It is said that there are over 40,000 churches/denominations that call themselves Christian in the world today. They comprise over 2.18 billion people of all races and ethnic groups world wide.
Within the groupings of the Christian Churches and Denominations, there are those that announce that they only have the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and no other church.
Ta Biblia Books makes no such claim, and welcomes constructive biblical and wise counselling regarding any and all material entered into or in this Website.
Please, no sarcasm, anger, hypocrisy, rambling, verbiage, tautology, wordiness, verbosity.
Also please remember our Lord Jesus' words to all His followers. Matthew 25:31-45, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. (v40) Rom_12:10 Be kindly affectionate one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another; It really does pay dividends to encourage one another with Godly words, genuine Love, and Prayer.
27 Dordrecht Confession of Faith
One of the earlier Confessions of Faith in the Reformation period which had an influence on other Confessions. It was accepted by some Dutch Mennonite ministers of the Gospel on 21st April 1632 Dordrecht, Netherlands. It is still followed by several Christian adherent groups including the Amish.
28 Westminster Standard
- Westminster Confession of Faith
- Westminster Larger Catechism
- Westminster Shorter Catechism
- The Apostles Creed
- The Nicene Creed (381AD)
- The Athanasian Creed
- The Definition of the Council of Chalcedon (451AD)
29 Divine Predestination (Author unknown)
A thorough biblical presentation of this Reformed teaching on God’s acts of predestination regarding those who would be saved.
The records associated with this article do not show the authors, source, date and location of preparation of this presentation. However the detail presented shows a special understanding of this subject of Divine Presentation, and we reprint it here for your careful consideration.
If you know the author of this document, please advise us their postal or email address so that we can immediately arrange copywrite and other details.
30 Confessions of a Sinner saved by Grace - Jeffrey M Pearce
A letter to the author’s mother, telling of some of God’s dealings with him. He holds nothing back regarding his former life and makes no apologies. God is so Gracious to us all!
31 Judge not that ye be not Judged. Jeffrey M Pearce.
A warning to us all to watch what we say about others, including our fellow Christian believers. Shows the difference between a blanket command to not judge others, and an encouragement to ‘be wise as serpents and harmless as doves’.